Friday, December 3, 2010

BEL120..interesting isn't it...

25/11/2010... BEL120.....Miss Mafarhanatul Akmal Binti Ahmad Kamal, the name of the lecturer...... lets start the story......
           It was on thursday...we have never met or seen her face before...... We did not know she is actually a 'miss'.. haha.. But then, we waited for 15minutes i guess, and i thought she is not coming.... Suddenly.., a woman entered the classroom and said 'good morning everybody'.....
           Then she introduced herself and a little bit of her backgrounds..Deep in my heart I was quite nervous for no reasons..haha..After that, she talked to us and all of us responded very well, there were some fun interactions going on there,,..haha its fun.....
           But that was not the best part... hahahaha... After all the ice breaking thing., we have been asked to write an essay , the title was, 'Reasons why i am here'.... She gave us half an hour to complete the task...... but that also not the best part...*laugh*..
            The best part was when all of us played the battleship game... It was the most interesting game i have ever had... At first, I thought it will be quite boring but I was totally wrong.. It was the coolest game and I hope to play it again with my friends..............
             as the conclusion, my first BEL120 class was the best class among all the classes in my first week in UiTM Merbok......

No comments:

Post a Comment